Thorns - Universe 43
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thorns - Universe 43

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:50 pm

Avalanch Diplomacy

Go down 
+3
Sir Morton
Moros
Jaecyn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaecyn
Diplomat
Jaecyn

Avalanch Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Avalanch Diplomacy   Avalanch Diplomacy Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:53 pm

A little while back I'd been asked to look into some past negotiations that were allegedly at one time being held with the Avalanch Alliance and since I did say I'd let everyone know if anything happened, what follows is the message I just received.

Upon polling Avalanche members, a general consensus was reached that rejected the idea of becoming allies with THORNS at the time. For the most part, no members are interested in gaining a single ally, regardless of which alliance it would be with. Hope no one on your side is disappointed.

keep it easy,
DnC

All of my communication with DnC has been extreme civil, so there you have it. They're not for the time being joining with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Moros
Forum Admin
Moros

Avalanch Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalanch Diplomacy   Avalanch Diplomacy Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:20 am

Sounds fine to me. We don't want to sound to desperate to gain allies.
Back to top Go down
Sir Morton
Grand Master
Sir Morton

Avalanch Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalanch Diplomacy   Avalanch Diplomacy Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:53 am

Fine by me not to have alliance with them. Cool
Back to top Go down
KK2020
Grand Master
KK2020

Avalanch Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalanch Diplomacy   Avalanch Diplomacy Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:08 am

were we persuing an alliance or an NAP?

whatever, their response sounds reasonable enough to me, and its nice to know theyr a civil bunch. as with most big alliance i shouldnt imagine we would have any trouble from them, unless its profit motivated. which is easy enough to avoid.
Back to top Go down
silentk
Grand Master

Avalanch Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalanch Diplomacy   Avalanch Diplomacy Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:30 pm

only a nap from what i know.

but yarr. as long as people make sure not to be worth the while i dont think we'll see too much of them
Back to top Go down
Bitty
Knight
Bitty

Avalanch Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalanch Diplomacy   Avalanch Diplomacy Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:11 pm

Well sadly im meeting their probes all the time,but aint giving them a reason to come so im not worried a bit about them...
Back to top Go down
Jaecyn
Diplomat
Jaecyn

Avalanch Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalanch Diplomacy   Avalanch Diplomacy Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:03 pm

In my response I said pretty much everything that you guys brought up. We left on good terms with one another and I think that's all she wrote.
Back to top Go down

Avalanch Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalanch Diplomacy   Avalanch Diplomacy Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:27 am

same here, probes come from certain avalance members but there isnt anything on my home planets for me to worry about. Its always cool to have more NAPs though Razz
Back to top Go down
Bitty
Knight
Bitty

Avalanch Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalanch Diplomacy   Avalanch Diplomacy Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:33 am

I have also being probed by an AVALANCH member almost every day for a few times but i aint keeping nothing valuable enough for them to come.....
i guess he will be bored one day but a NAP with them would be a really good deal cause there is many of them around me,and around all of us so we would all feel much safer....
Back to top Go down
mars1982
Diplomat
mars1982

Avalanch Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalanch Diplomacy   Avalanch Diplomacy Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 11:39 am

I can look into it I have never talked with them but I am pretty good at it when I want to be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avalanch Diplomacy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avalanch Diplomacy   Avalanch Diplomacy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avalanch Diplomacy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thorns - Universe 43 :: Thorn's Shared Forums :: Diplomacy and Recruitment-
Jump to: