Thorns - Universe 43
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thorns - Universe 43

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:50 pm

Diplomatic Relations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KK2020
Grand Master
KK2020

Diplomatic Relations Empty
PostSubject: Diplomatic Relations   Diplomatic Relations Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Allies:
Crazy

NAP:
ADASTA
_RE_
Wars:
None

Current Negotiations: None

If approached by anyone looking for an Alliance, Non-Aggression Pact, War-Pact, or any other sort of diplomatic reason such as a grievance or complaint, please contact your local diplomat.

Thorns Diplomats:

Jaecyn

Mars1982

Last edited by KK2020 on Sat May 15, 2010 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Editing as ordered. - Jaecyn)
Back to top Go down
Jaecyn
Diplomat
Jaecyn

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Relations   Diplomatic Relations Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:45 pm

Update on the Avalanch negotiations; the following is a transcript of my communications with DnC, who according to Avalanch literature is the contact person in regards to diplomacy. I'm a bit concerned that he apparently had no idea such talks had existed before, however I see his willingness to broach the idea with Avalanch again as a positive sign. However, I'm a little annoyed that they can't spell. I mean, yeesh. I have since sent a message thanking him for his time and that we look forward to further contact etc. etc.

Hello DnC, I've recently inherited the duties associated with external affairs within the Thorns Alliance and would like to make an introduction. I have been told that talks had begun in regards to a possible NAP with Avalanch, and would like continue the negotiations.

Jaecyn

Hey Jaecyn,

I understand, seeing as this is the first i have heard about diplo talks with THORNS before, i will find the general opinion towards the idea from my alliance. After, i will send you a response on my findings.

Cheers,
DnC
Back to top Go down
Jaecyn
Diplomat
Jaecyn

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Relations   Diplomatic Relations Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:46 pm

Sir Morton wrote:
I don't think our NAP with TJO is going that well. All the above plus this info from Bitty:

Greetings uncle morton,one of our members exterminator has being attacked everyday for a few times from this guy 1:156:5 player EaoLus and i noticed he is a TJO member,and that isnt fear of them,i thought we have a NAP with them???

Do they understand what NAP means?

Should I send a cease and desist order?
Back to top Go down
Jaecyn
Diplomat
Jaecyn

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Relations   Diplomatic Relations Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Well, if they can't keep their members in line, have we stated a consequence for the offending person?

Also, if he's violating the treaty, they should be seriously considering kicking him no? There's some honor to be defended there.
Back to top Go down
mars1982
Diplomat
mars1982

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Relations   Diplomatic Relations Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:07 pm

I agree I am waiting for a responce from there leader he did not know they where attcking us when he gets back to me I will post his response

Have there been full out attacks? if so do we have any reports If we do I will defiantly be asking for ALL res lost plus any ships or satellites let me know Thanks
Back to top Go down
mars1982
Diplomat
mars1982

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Relations   Diplomatic Relations Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:32 pm

EaoLus? Alright, I'll give him a warning. Please tell me if the attacks continue and I'll take care of it for good.

Sorry to have this happen so early on. He's kinda one of those people that never posts anything or never talks and just sits on the member's list contributing nothing. He might need a kick soon to stir him up Wink

ya they dident even know so they apologize and are taking care of it let me know any further action by any of there players (still Wating to hear if it was a actual attack or probes)
Back to top Go down
General
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Relations   Diplomatic Relations Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:57 am

Hey if it's not too much trouble could someone update this?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
webbster33
Knight

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Relations   Diplomatic Relations Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:50 am

Updates in the Diplomatic section of the forum are the charge of Thorns Diplomats.

they have been informed General.
Thanks for the note.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diplomatic Relations   Diplomatic Relations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diplomatic Relations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thorns - Universe 43 :: Thorn's Shared Forums :: Diplomacy and Recruitment-
Jump to: