Thorns - Universe 43
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thorns - Universe 43

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:50 pm

Request to Open Negotiations with R4N

Go down 
+3
Sir Morton
KK2020
Jaecyn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jaecyn
Diplomat
Jaecyn

Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Empty
PostSubject: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Okay, I'm me. I'm an odd duck at the best of times, I've accepted this. Still, when I checked out R4N's Alliance info page I did a happy dance. I may have even squeed a bit but you can't prove that!

On the basis of what I shall attach at the end of this post, I am requesting the go-a-head authorization to open negotiations with this alliance. Just because I like ridiculous, and these fellas've got rediculous in their bag of tricks. They're not big, but they're into peace according to their message and seem to have themselves well organized. If given the okay I will approach them and see how they react.

Please oh please turn me loose on the guy who wrote this!

Our Dreams may have been shattered by the death of the past

And Fear may have stripped us of all hope.

Yet we alone shall forward faithfully go

And leave behind naught but a Requiem for a Nightmare

The 43rd universe had long been plagued by the seeds of greed and mistrust. With interstellar war a constant, and interplanetary raids a regular ordeal, the governments of planets began to focus and specialize their economies. Parks were replaced by metal mines, forests razed for research, and oceans ravaged for deuterium. Recreation became a thing of the past as leisure was replaced by constant arduous nonnegotiable labor. The metal mines needed miners, and the deuterium synthesizers needed technicians. Castes were formed and people forced to learn and perfect their trade from infancy to old age. Poverty was wide spread as capital fell into the hands of the ship manufacturers, and mine owners. Starvation was the norm.

Had it been one planet it would have been saddening. Ten planets a travesty. But this social climate spread across the entirety of the Universe. Empires grew, and intergalactic warlords came to power. Planetary leaders became obsessed with the progress and destruction of other planetary leaders and the plight of the common being faded into the background.

Out of this shadow of despair emerged a man. Know only as d4v1d he led his planet in a rebellion against its oppressive leaders. The corrupt dictatorship was overthrown and he was given governance of the planet, elected first president of Golgotha. Preaching a gospel of salvation from oppression he sent messengers to hundreds of planets around the universe encouraging mass revolt. Most of the messengers were killed and many a rebellion silenced, but eight succeeded in their task.

The planet of Zolaan was the first to reject its oppressors. An unlikely group of Crystal miners gathered support and supplies, mobilizing an army of over three hundred thousand and attacked the stronghold of the Eighteenth Reich. After the dust settled and it was clear that the politicians of old no longer held sway, TitanSteel, the general of the rebels, was elected as the planet's new leader.

From the dense Jungles of Namek emerged another. Ian the 24th, a renegade noble who had rejected the despicable actions of his world's bureaucracy, organized an underground coup de tat. One night, he and a group of fellow rebels infiltrated the headquarters of the planetary executive branch, killed all seventeen heads of state and named themselves as rulers. The people, knowing of Ian's abandonment of the nobility years before, took to the streets in celebration of a new age.

On April 18, 20XX, both leaders sent an ambassador to Golgotha in hopes of uniting and helping the peoples of all the worlds. Amassing their resources, fleets, and intellect they assembled with but one purpose in mind: to bring to an end the atrocities of any and all regimes that persecute any type of sentient beings.

Since its founding, R4N has spread its ideals. JB, Hawkkabob, Xeganx, Dibes the second, Iron-Sheek, and Destr0 each overthrew their governments as well, and joined to bring freedom to the peoples of other, less fortunate, planets. There is hope, that the darkness of the past can be forgotten, and the era of war can come to an end at last with all living in harmony. However, until that day comes, R4N will fight for peace, and they will succeed.

Luminary: d4v1d

Confidant: TitanSteel

Chief Diplomat: Ian24

Publicist: Dibesjr

NAPs:
OTEU

WARS DRAWN:
NONE

WARS LOST:
NONE

WARS WON:
UNIMPORTANT

We're accepting members. Feel free to apply.
Back to top Go down
KK2020
Grand Master
KK2020

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:07 pm

that really is quite incredible.

i can imagine any man wanting a paragraph dedicated to him in there somewhere, recorded in the annuls of galactic history.

you know my view already. peace loving hippy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Morton
Grand Master
Sir Morton

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:46 am

I would say go ahead, since I am a (war) loving hippie. pirat
Back to top Go down
Jaecyn
Diplomat
Jaecyn

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:27 pm

>squee<!

I'm about to have way too much fun.
Back to top Go down
Moros
Forum Admin
Moros

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:23 pm

I say go for it, anything to get us more popular in universe 43
Back to top Go down
Khaos Legion
Padawan
Khaos Legion

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:33 am

hahaha. WOW . Have fun talking to these guys. *why don't we have an EPIC story like that? Razz
Back to top Go down
KK2020
Grand Master
KK2020

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:45 am

i think we will when jaecyn gets round to wriitng one Razz

i'm curious how they would write up 'making contact' with our group. might be like the vulcans arriving on earth lol.
Back to top Go down
Bitty
Knight
Bitty

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:11 am

Any well organized alliance no mater how big they are is more than welcome to have a NAP or even an alliance with us,so i think its a good idea, that way we have a few predators less to be careful of and bdw. think we will all have quite a nice laugh with them...lol Smile
Back to top Go down
schadenfreud
Knight
schadenfreud

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:03 am

errr.. oops Embarassed
Back to top Go down
KK2020
Grand Master
KK2020

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:30 am

schadenfreud wrote:
errr.. oops Embarassed
er, what?
Back to top Go down
schadenfreud
Knight
schadenfreud

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:20 pm

i just crashed d4v1d's fleet. 2.293m / 32 recyclers worth
Back to top Go down
Sir Morton
Grand Master
Sir Morton

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:14 am

That should make him interested in NAP? Iron glove diplomacy? Nice hit. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bitty
Knight
Bitty

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:34 am

Just wondering what happened to our negotiations with them cause there is one of their members close to me and i think i can do a very profitable fleetcrashing on him...

And so i did it,i crashed his fleet 2 times,i got like 500k res,its not much but it was very easy so i thought why not Smile
Back to top Go down
Khaos Legion
Padawan
Khaos Legion

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:23 am

LOL. hopefully we didn't have ties with them. pirat

The standing with them was unclear so why not?
Back to top Go down
Bitty
Knight
Bitty

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:18 am

Well we didnt work out nothing official with them so far so i dont see any reason why shouldnt i attack if i see a profitable hit....i saw his fleet and it was good enough for me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir Morton
Grand Master
Sir Morton

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:02 am

Sir, to keep you informed; I'm going to see how they react to this before I get to crazy on them. The following is a transcript of my message to R4N's diplomatic officer. Once I see how they react I'll give you further information as I get it.

Jaecyn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ORIGIN: Central Communications Tower, Capitol District, Jaecynda Prime
RELAY: Eldunari Communications Array
DESTINATION: Namek Diplomatic Offices

SUBJECT: Greetings from The Thorns Alliance.

MESSAGE BEGINS:

To the Honorable Ian, 24th so named of his Familial Line, Diplomatic Officer for Requiem for a Nightmare, and Hero of the Great Nobles Purge of Namek,

We the citizens of the Nine Colonies of Jaecynda Prime and the Grand Thorns Alliance extend our most generous salutations of well being and friendship to you and your noble peoples. In recognition of our shared hope for peace amongst our Galactic neighbors, and our support of those most high and noble ideals professed by your Alliance's Founders, I have the greatest pleasure and highest honor to be able to extend our hand in the name of friendship and diplomacy. It is my sincerest hope that this proposed Peace Treaty and formal Non-Aggression Pact will mark a new future for our two great nations and the beginnings of a golden age of prosperity and security amongst our citizens.

We await patiently for your response.

Sincerely,
Admiral Jaecyn, Diplomatic Officer, Grand Thorns Alliance

MESSAGE ENDS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Bitty
Knight
Bitty

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 am

Well i dont have anything against NAP-s with anybody.....tho im sure this alliance has contact us again cause i crashed a lot of their members lately so that must of be a reason for it....but anyway if youre up for it so am i,ill stop crashing them from now on....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request to Open Negotiations with R4N   Request to Open Negotiations with R4N Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request to Open Negotiations with R4N
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thorns - Universe 43 :: Thorn's Shared Forums :: Diplomacy and Recruitment-
Jump to: