Thorns - Universe 43
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thorns - Universe 43

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 18 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 9:50 pm

The Astral Consortium

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mars1982
Diplomat
mars1982

The Astral Consortium Empty
PostSubject: The Astral Consortium   The Astral Consortium Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:21 pm

TAC is newer Alliance and think a NAP with them would be good they are active bunch and play other online games I offered for them to join Thorns but they want to stay as a friend Alliance I was going to offer as a NAP to our Academy but decided that I don't think it would be fair to only have peace with half of us so I would vote for a NAP with both let me know your thoughs hear is the letter I got:

Hi Adam,

I am currently part of the TAC alliance. We are a newer alliance, and most all of us are a close group of buddies that play on other Gameforge MMOG's where the majority of us lead alliances or are diplomats or generals,etc. I am currently the 'acting diplomat' for TAC and on the behalf of our alliance

Respectfully,
Tamera
Back to top Go down
Sir Morton
Grand Master
Sir Morton

PostSubject: Re: The Astral Consortium   The Astral Consortium Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Approaching us like that sounds ok. Though I'll let others express their opinions on this also. Cool
Back to top Go down
KK2020
Grand Master
KK2020

PostSubject: Re: The Astral Consortium   The Astral Consortium Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Sounds good to me. But I am a peace-loving hippy so I'm biased that way bounce
Back to top Go down
mars1982
Diplomat
mars1982

PostSubject: Re: The Astral Consortium   The Astral Consortium Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 3:17 pm

I probed her and she sent me a message saying hello and we talked I figured with there enthusazim they will make a good NAP
Back to top Go down
Jaecyn
Diplomat
Jaecyn

PostSubject: Re: The Astral Consortium   The Astral Consortium Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:16 pm

It's always good to look like the nice guys with newer alliances, I would think. Avoiding war (and if their Alliance collapses they could be welcomed into the fold) early on like that could buy us a lot of goodwill with them and with players that have contact with them.

KK2020 and I are peace loving hippies so we're biased that way though.
Back to top Go down
Bitty
Knight
Bitty

PostSubject: Re: The Astral Consortium   The Astral Consortium Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:13 pm

Well the fact she is so interested about the game can promise us a lot for the future....
Back to top Go down
mars1982
Diplomat
mars1982

PostSubject: Re: The Astral Consortium   The Astral Consortium Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Well as I have not heard a na I will assume that it is a go from a NAP with them. I have also been talking to there leader also seems like a good person so think it will be good. Also found out that they two have had a run in with Cerberus so it give us a common enemy. I got this letter this moring and thoghut it was amusing so I should share:

Hi Adam,
I hope this finds you doing well. I wanted to make you aware of something i just accidentally did, as i do not want to cause an issue with our upcomng NAP...

I am half asleep as i just woke up.. and was scouting around for some metal to build a sweeper so that i could follow the helpful advice in your forums about using sweepers to slow your fleet down when you fleet send.....lol.. and well, i accidentally probed one of your members. I really did not intend to, as there is an inactive in that system that i meant to probe..and idk i guess i had a blonde moment..as i hit the probe for the wrong person. Anyways, i sent your member a note seconds after i clicked the button, as i realized it almost immediately. It was completely unintentional as I have not even moved into real game contact yet, and instead pillage inactives...while i try to get my defenses to an acceptable level.

Here is a copy of the note i sent to Jacktekila pasted down below. Please assure him/her that I meant him/her no harm and that i am harmless. Very Happy

Thank you,
Tamera

Hi Jacktekila,

I accidentally probed you...please forgive.. i meant to click on an inactive in that system and wasn't paying attention... We are in the process of working out a non aggression pact with your alliance and your diplomat, and i really meant no harm. Sad Guess I shouldn't be sending out probes when i am half asleep...

Anyways, I am part of your forum being our acting diplomat at TAC, so if you wanna check on me or my intentions or chew me out..lol..you can find me here in game or in your forums.

Again, i am very very sorry. :S

Tamera
Acting Diplomat
The Astral Consortium
Back to top Go down
KK2020
Grand Master
KK2020

PostSubject: Re: The Astral Consortium   The Astral Consortium Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:46 pm

i keep on nearly doing that myself in galaxy 9 lol.
Back to top Go down
Bitty
Knight
Bitty

PostSubject: Re: The Astral Consortium   The Astral Consortium Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Well mistakes happen to everyone and this is one of those who are harmless i guess....
Back to top Go down
Jaecyn
Diplomat
Jaecyn

PostSubject: Re: The Astral Consortium   The Astral Consortium Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:29 pm

I like her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Astral Consortium   The Astral Consortium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Astral Consortium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Thorns - Universe 43 :: Thorn's Shared Forums :: Diplomacy and Recruitment-
Jump to: